- No excavations required
- Minimum disruption to flows
- Prevents further deterioration of fractured or broken drains
- Eliminates movement of effluent into surrounding soil and ground water
- Improvement of flow characteristics
- GRP lining refurbishment will be ready for use within hours of installation
- GRP lining suitable for process pipe work
- CCTV inspection pre-installation followed by cutting out intrusions before liner is inserted
- Collection, Disposal and Recycling of Waste Oil
- Jobs completed on time, on budget and to the highest possible standards.
The materials used are extremely strong, abrasive resistant and do not rely on the external structural integrity. GRP lining suitable for process pipe work. Contact us for all your drains Pipe Lining requirements
For burst pipes, water leaks and other emergency plumbing repairs, we endeavour to provide fast and efficient service to both homes and businesses.
With highly-trained and experienced plumbing engineers, our work and materials are guaranteed. We are happy to take on all types of plumbing jobs large and small and we provide excellent coverage throughout Dublin and the surrounding areas.